Monday, April 8, 2019

the right way

the mystery and excitement of fortune telling has always intrigued me. although, i hate to admit that i've gone to three of them in my life- its even worse to admit that i would do it again. it amazes me the "power" or the "wisdom" of knowing what i've done and where im going. like a reassurance. i'm aware that bible- believers critize and think it blasphemy- but this weekened i had one of my random thoughts. in what way does God assure us that we are going the right way? so many times in bible stories or just in every day life God "tests" or faith by doing things to make us feel like questioning. I know that if i had a kid, i wouldnt take him to a top of a mountain and sacrifice him for a voice i would hear out of thin air. id check myself into a looney bin. How does God show us the way?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com